Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 3 and the beginning of weekend cheating...

Breakfast: a small handful of Trader Joe's raw almonds.

Lunch: I didn't feel like leaving work, so I headed to the cafeteria which on the menu was the usual Friday special: pizza, but not just any pizza, this pizza brings back memories from my childhood summers at the Fairborn Rona Hills pool where they served similar rectangular slices with little cubed pepperonis. I'd hit up the snack bar starving after a day of pool shenanigans and inhale a slice in record time. Not much has changed. I inaled a slice of this pool-style pie for lunch after a morning workout at my computer. Then I dressed up the offered iceberg lettuce side salad at the bar with some spinach, carrots, tomatoes, egg, and a dabble of bleu cheese dressing. and then came the splurge: a 50 cent little slice of heaven, chocolate cheesecake with a cookie crumb crust.

water and water throughout the day....

Dinner: just like college kids - a crazy hodgepodge from a trip to Trader Joe's: a couple chocolate filled peanut/peanut butter clusters that were there for sampling, along with a little cup of three cheese pesto filled raviolis. For the car ride home, Eric and I devoured some garlic buttermilk mash potato chips. Once home, I ate a couple of Trader Joe's brand chopped marinated artichokes from the jar. Then, Eric and I ate a small bowl each of imported tiramisu gelato. Then, we split a pack of organic blueberry toaster pastries (Eric claims one of his biking mags said these were good for you - I didn't see hydrogenated or high fructose in the ingredients, so they seemed good enough for me!). And to finish it off, we split a Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale (not our favorite).

More water to wash down this crazy dinner.

I'm already thinking this food blogging is a ridiculous idea, and my perseverance is wavering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it…………

Basically you have two choices!

1)Write about Intelligent Document Solutions.

OR

2)Write about lives biggest aphrodisiac. FOOD!

Your Chosie