Thursday, October 25, 2007

AVOCADOS RUINED!!!!

Ok, so this fire business is hitting home now. My favorite fruit has been destroyed and will be even more expensive to buy:

"Losses total at least $1 billion in San Diego County alone, and include a third of the state's avocado crop."

OK, ok so I feel bad for the people and their losses but darnit, when avocados are involved, that's what really pulls at my heartstrings!

3 comments:

Ken said...

I didn't even know that. That sucks. I love guacamole. Speaking of which... the other day was mole day. The moles burned on mole day, very poetic, in a very dorky way.

Eric and Jill said...

haha, you're a nerd.

still love ya, and i forgot that we used to call you super kroger ken. i can't believe that karen with her alzheimer's disease remembered that little factoid. hmmm, what's your new name gonna be? labfab ken?

Brady and Karen said...

Hey now, I can remember SOME things. You happen to have an exceptional memory...so yeah, compared to you, I do have Alzheimers. Better start the crosswords.