Thursday, October 18, 2007

Day 8: Can't wait to get cookin'!

Water
Jersey Mike's mini turkey breast and provolone sub prepared "Mike's Way"*
Water
A Chips Ahoy cookie from my handy dandy co-worker
The last bit of pumpkin nut bread
Water
A bowl of pumpkin spice granola with milk
Water
A chunk of blueberry toaster pastry

I had every intention to finish off the toaster pastry this morning for breakfast but MAN! - old habits are SO hard to break. I haven't been eating anything for breakfast after I got sick of my almond routine. I just run out the door like usual realizing as I go out that "DOH! no breakfast again!" I also see that I need to get better at eating veggies still!!!

*Mike's Way Includes: Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Oil and Spices (not boring Subway crap - Mike's Way is GOOOOOOD!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could buy more of that great Pumkin Bread...

i miss it!






eric