Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 6: Nothing special to report...

At Eric's request, I'm just going to start listing food in the very beginning of my entries, and I'll write any food assocations/reviews at the bottom. I can never just list anything without making a few comments though!

Almonds (raw)

Water

Chik-fil-a southwest chicken salad with ranch dressing (not the whole pouch)
Water

A small slice of pumpkin nut bread

A handful of Trader Joe's sweet pototato chips

A bowl of Trader Joe's pumpkin spice granola with Lactose free milk (doesn't taste any different than regular milk but is easier on Eric's stomach)

A few sliced marinated artichokes

A slice and a half of pepperjack cheese

A few more sweet potato chips

Water and some spiced cider

So far, although getting old already, journaling my food choices has helped me to not eat as crazily as I once did. For instance, I wanted pizza for dinner on Friday but decided against it as I already had some for lunch -what an unhealthy/crazy dinner I ended up having though! I blame that on Eric ;). As far as my cooking goal goes, I'm going to get our kitchen ready ASAP (this means cleaned, not finished - we may have a contractor finish the pesky drywall) for a cook-a-thon as we get ready for Eric's grandparents' visit this weekend! Pics and recipes to come!!! I plan to make soup and salad and a breakfast casserole. Can't wait!

No comments: