And if you're wondering about our Halloween costumes in the prior post - I know Eric's still wondering about mine - Eric was a French bike mechanic with an inner tube wrapped around his body and a bike fork handy and of course an apron, and I was a "worldly flasher". If you're still wondering what that means, when I unveiled what lied beneath my trench coat, it was the world. "I can show you the world!" I would say. And people would sort of laugh or be like "Okaaaay."
These are some great pics from Melissa and Joe's Flickr page that show what fun their party was on Saturday night. They went all out with 21 carved pumpkins throughout their house and cut-out bats in every corner:

A really good pic of Melissa (Amy Winehouse) and Joe as Edward...don't his eyes look eerily similar?
I took this pic right when a dance party broke out in the kitchen. Melissa rocked as Amy Winehouse and her friend Sarah, to the right, was the American Gladiator Ice. Her husband was Turbo. They even made gladiator fighting sticks.
1 comment:
I am impressed with Joe and Melissa's costumes. They went all-out.
I think I understand yours...I could use a little more explanation, though. They were definitely cooler than ours...
Thanks for taking your blog off private!
Post a Comment