Thursday, October 28, 2010

I can see the light?!

I was just looking back at my old blogposts. I'm such a sporadic blogger that if you click "older posts" at the bottom of this page, you'll find posts from over a year ago. This one struck me because first off, Leo was conceived that night (sorry, don't want to gross any of you out), and I had ironically titled it "I can see the light". Wow, kind of gives me chills; I had no idea how much my life was going to change. In a good way, of course. Isn't looking back so fun sometimes? Makes me want to check in here more. Out of all the random times I post, I wrote on the day that, unbeknownst to me, started the best thing ever.

2 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

That's impressive you know your exact date of conception.

I love that pic of Leo on the next post.

I want to see your family pics.

Eric and Jill said...

Haha, that's only because we did it one time that week! (thank you ovulation predictor sticks!). Eric said "How'd we get pregnant this time when the last month we did it way more?" It's all about the timing! That's one of my fav pics of Leo so far - can't believe I took it! I've been playing with our camera more! It's fun!