Friday, August 01, 2008

Quote of the day

From LC of Fops and Dandies (one of my fave fashion blogs):

"I hate the whole ex-pat thing, mostly Americans who were in places like Europe and Asia. They're so into being ex-pats! And when they come back they think they're like f****** Ernest Hemingway or something."

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love that one of my favorite bloggers is back online again! I'm catching up on your posts... :)

Miss ya!

Eric and Jill said...

miss ya too, jules! and i miss fops and dandies, she's gone on to bigger and better things since i wrote this post and has shut down access to her blog. it's too bad - her creativity really knocked my socks off!

Eric and Jill said...

oh, and the reason i posted this quote (which it's kinda silly), an ex-sorta-bf-of-mine went to europe and came back saying america sux and blah blah blah. also hitting upon this topic is the book "stuff that white people like" -hilarious!!!

Eric and Jill said...

oops, it's more accurately titled "stuff white people like" - only a white person like me would add more words to a title! ;)