Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Running with razors

Last night Eric and his diligent bro Brian began laying down the slate tile in the kitchen! Brian is one skilled craftsman! Slate is a finicky material to work with; even so Brian was able to measure out and cut some tiny little triangle and square pieces to fill in all of the gaps. I've got actual pics to prove it too! But not right now! The camera's downstairs, and I'm keeping the cats occupied.

At about 12:30 last night, the cats were getting pretty restless as they were couped up during this project. Eric opens the door to their lair and yells "Oh my gosh! They're playing with razor blades!" I thought he must be joking, but I walked in to find a razor cradled between PJ's paws while Boss tackled one, and another razor laid shiny side up awaiting its victim. The cats had attacked Brian's overnight bag and somehow finagled the razors out. The suicidal felines were intact with no known bloodshed, but PJ's been slowly recovering from her spaying surgery last week. The kitties now must be seperated; her owie wasn't healing. Oops! The blades probably didn't help either.

1 comment:

Brady and Karen said...

Good title.

Boy, those kitties must be a handful!