


Thanks to Dave and Brian, Eric's bros for driving all the way down to Cincy from Y-town one weekend in October, to help out with the initial tearing down of the dining room/kitchen wall and removal of the kitchen floor peel and stick tile and ugly baseboard molding.
Also, a BIG thanks to Brett Lupson, Eric's good friend/college roomie, for coming down two weekends in a row from Cleveland. What a pal! He sure knows his stuff!
Our kitchen hasn't changed much at all from the last photos.
To do list:
1. Lay down slate tile which been sprawled out all over the basement floor for two months now
2. Install new base cabinets
3. Finish dining room wall
4. Paint dining room, kitchen, and rest of the house
5. Find new lighting to replace kitchen celing fan and hang pot rack
6. Remove ugly ceiling fans from dining room and guest bedroom
7. Finish guest bedroom--it needs a bed!
8. Find curtains for all of our bare windows throughout the house!
WooWEE! I'm sure there's more!
2 comments:
WOW! This looks so exciting - and scary! I'm impressed that you guys are brave enough to take a project of that scale on so quickly. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to look when it's complete though! Your blog fans thank you for finally posting pictures!! ;)
I'm so impressed. I wish I was there to help out. Karen is alway giving me a hard time for never using my tools.
-Brady
Post a Comment