Friday, January 06, 2006

U2: Cleveland, December 10, 2005!

After waiting in the freezing Cleveland air for about an hour (without coats), we made it inside the ellipse, no less, thanks to Melissa's winning ticket! Outside, the guy in line in front of us was wearing sandals and unfortunately for him, he and his Jerusalem cruisers did not make their way into the ellipse. Joe and Melissa. Melissa stayed the warmest with her scarf! Gavin "Sexy" Rossdale.
"OH! YOU! LOOK! SO! BEAU-TI-FUL! TO-NI-ITE!"

"in the ci-tyyyyy of blinding light."

Click on the pics to enlarge Bono and all of his glory.

See that hand reaching out for Bono? I tried. This was during "Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own."

Bono's booty.
Larry Mullen, Jr. Notice the security guard's wandering eyes.

Bono on the drum.

2 comments:

Brady said...

I'm so proud of you Jill. I checked your blog just after New Year's and sure enough....a change. This was a great blog entry. Good job.
-Brady

Brady said...

At least you get to touch Bono in your dreams...hehe