Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tybee Island, GA: Beautiful Beach!!!



Our first day to the beach as newlyweds! We blend in with the sand! I hadn't been to a beach in 4 years; it had been a while for Eric too but not nearly as long! The cold Meditteranean Sea didn't count for him, I guess. The Phelans go to the Outerbanks every year, and I can't wait to go now that I'm a Phelan!
The weather we had for the whole week was great! So relaxing.
Love the beach head look.
One evening, the waves were decent, and I attempted to body surf. Some days, the waves didn't get all too big. The high tide came early in the morning and late at night.
Case in point: look at that tough guy sauntering toward the monstrous waves.
Blue skies.....the last morning was beautiful like all the rest..so hard to say...
Bye Tybee!

3 comments:

Brady said...

Ok Jill...I still want to see pics of your updated apartment! If you show my yours, I'll show you mine...hehe.

Eric and Jill said...

Deal!

Brady said...

Geesh, you two are SEXY.